The International Photography Awards conducts an annual photography competition for professional, non-professional, and student photographers on a global level, creating one of the most ambitious and comprehensive competitions in the photography world today. The IPA recognizes photography’s leading talents who are creating, shaping and defining the world of photography today.
– Be Honored by receiving the coveted Lucie Statue at the Lucie Awards Gala
– Be Published in the IPA Annual Book of Photography
– Be Featured in the IPA Best of Show Exhibition in New York City
– Win $33,000 in cash prizes
We have awarded over $250,000 in cash prizes to date!
Submit your images and be a part of the most recognized event in Photography!
Register now, submit your images and be a part of the most recognized event in Photography!
International Photographer of the Year Award
The top award in the Professional Categories includes The Lucie Trophy and a $10,000 cash prize, sponsored by AtEdge
Discovery of the Year Award:
The top award in the Non-Professional Categories includes The Lucie Trophy and $5,000 cash prize
The winner of these two awards will be announced during the Lucie Awards Ceremony.
Category Winners – Professional
The 12 Category winners in the Professional Categories will each receive a $1,000 cash prize and two tickets to attend the Lucie Awards Gala in New York city where they will be finalists for the International Photographer of the Year.
Category Winners – Non-professional
The 12 Category winners in the Non-Professional Categories will each receive a $500 cash prize and two tickets to attend the Lucie Awards Gala in New York city where they will be finalists for the Discovery of the Year.
Prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prize winners in all sub-categories include:
- Printable Winner Certificate and IPA Seal
- Publication in the IPA Annual Book of Photography
- A curated selection of winning images to be exhibited in the IPA Best of Show Exhibition which opens in New York City during the Lucies, and is shown around the world through the following year.
- Receive significant international publicity and extensive media exposure through our online promotional campaign, and magazine and newspaper partners distributing and promoting winners works.
HAVE YOUR WORK EVALUATED BY WORLD RENOWNED GALLERISTS, PHOTO EDITORS AND DIRECTORS, ART COLLECTORS, AND OTHER PHOTOGRAPHY LUMINARIES WHO COMPRISE THE IPA JURY PANEL.
The jury panel includes:
David Clarke, Head of Photography at Tate
Susan Baraz, IPA Head of Judges
Amy Wolff, Photo Editor at PDN
Amber Terranova, Photo Editor at Photo District News
Amy Salzman, Senior Art Producer Saatchi & Saatchi NY
Amy Silberman, Photo Editor at Dwell
Brett Rogers, The Photographers Gallery